ACHP - Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
401 F St. NW, Suite 308
Phone: (202) 517-0200
The Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP) is an independent federal agency that promotes the preservation, enhancement, and sustainable use of our nation's diverse historic resources, and advises the President and Congress on national historic preservation policy.
You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. We ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to delete any posts that violate the guidelines listed below.
• ACHP will only post comments that relate to topics on the specific page subject matter.
• ACHP will delete comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote or advertise any services or products, or that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
• ACHP will delete comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
• Communications made via the Facebook page will not constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the ACHP or any official or employee of ACHP for any purpose. This forum may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process. If you want to submit a Freedom of Information Act request, you must do so through regular mail (FOIA Officer, 401 F Street, NW, Suite 308, Washington, DC 20001) or electronic mail (email@example.com).
• The content of all comments is immediately released into the public domain, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public. You acknowledge and agree that the ACHP may preserve any posted content and may also disclose any posted content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these terms; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the ACHP, its users and the public.
• You participate in this forum voluntarily and at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
• Copyrighted and other proprietary material should not be posted or submitted in any form unless permission to do so is clearly indicated. In posting his or her own comments or other work, a commenter grants ACHP and anyone viewing the ACHP website or this Facebook page irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform the commenter’s work publicly and free-of-charge.
• Links to the ACHP on Facebook as well as the ACHP’s website are welcomed. Unless a copyright is indicated, the information posted by the ACHP on Facebook is in the public domain and may be copied and distributed without permission. Citation of the ACHP as source of the information is appreciated. If a copyright is indicated on a video, photo, graphic, or other material, permission to copy these materials must be obtained from the original source.
The ACHP is only responsible for the quality of the information posted by the ACHP and is not responsible for the quality of the information posted by other users. The ACHP does not take responsibility for the inclusion of third party links or other third party content such as articles. The ACHP does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted by other users on the website. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those making the comments and do not necessarily represent the views of the ACHP, the United States Government or its third party service providers. By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that the ACHP, the United States Government and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates these terms.
References to commercial entities, products, services, or nongovernmental organizations or individuals are provided solely for information. These references are not intended to reflect the opinion of the ACHP, the United States Government, or its officers or employees concerning the significance, priority, or importance to be given the referenced entity, product, service, or organization. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying ACHP endorsement or approval of any product, person, or service.
We recognize that the Web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources, moderating and responding to comments will generally only occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
You acknowledge that the ACHP may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that message board postings or other uploaded content will be retained by the site, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the site in a given period of time. You agree that the ACHP has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the site.
Reporters or other media representatives are asked to send questions to the ACHP’s Office of Communications, Education, and Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 517-0200, and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Reporter questions may be removed.
These terms are subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure that its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum.
The ACHP, an independent federal agency, promotes the preservation, enhancement, and sustainable use of the nation’s diverse historic resources.
Report a Problem
See our latest #Washington, DC #job and click to apply: Retail Sales Manager - https://t.co/sEtFAYtQNK #Work4Bobs #Sales #Veterans #Hiring
Trump Hotels Jobs
Want to work at Trump Hotels? We're #hiring in #Washington, DC! Click for details: https://t.co/eUSPSsY931 #Hospitality #Job #Jobs
Trump Hotels Jobs
Want to work in #Washington, DC? View our latest opening: https://t.co/BLAGIcztlE #Hospitality #Job #Jobs #Hiring #CareerArc
Trump Hotels Jobs
Want to work at Trump Hotels? We're #hiring in #Washington, DC! Click for details: https://t.co/QnG3k4w40n #Hospitality #Job #Jobs
Air Report in DC
High pollution (51) at 7PM. High for #Washington. Avoid physical activities if sensitive https://t.co/2VeewrR4Wr
Air Report in DC
High pollution (55) at 5PM. High for #Washington. Avoid physical activities if sensitive https://t.co/J8GLo7H3nB
RT @mariaclark96: Obama Has Otto Warmbier’s BLOOD On HIS Hands https://t.co/USpBm7NUks #Obamacare #Americans #Washington #news https://t.co…
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Washington, DC? https://t.co/kO2bCPBNeL #Nursing #Hiring
TMJ- WAS Health Jobs
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Nursing Assistant - https://t.co/kmow9xMKf8 #Nursing #Washington, DC #Job #Jobs
Join the MGUH team! See our latest #job opening here: https://t.co/Ca7B57dTgi #Nursing #Washington, DC #Hiring